Convento di Colfano

This convent is located near the town of Camporotondo, on the eastern side of Carufo seismic area (594 masl). It seems a silent observer of the town’s daily life.

Chiesa di S. Maria di Carufo

Inside is a painting depicting the Virgin (1299) and frescoes, depicting scenes from the Old and New Testament, dating back the 16th century.

Chiesa di S. Francesco

It is the church of the Convent of Colfano (see Convento di Colfano). Inside is an altarpiece depicting Our Lady of Devotion by Nobilis De Luca (panel painting, 1490).

La Portarella

This was a minor gate to the city and it still preserves traces of the drawbridge.

torna all'inizio del contenuto
This is the section of the institutional site of the Municipality of del Comune di Camporotondo di Fiastrone dedicated to tourism. For information regarding the organization, go to the home
This site is made by TASK according to the main accessibility rules | Credits | Privacy | Legal notices